dialogue. culture and art. ideas. information. peace.
"In a world where in many regions violence and human rights abuses still endanger sustained and inclusive development, new, creative ways of conflict transformation are demanded"
- design, management and implementation of community-based advocacy projects on human rights, peace-building and inclusive development, e.g.
- Community Radio FM Nepal: Supporting Peace, Reconciliation and Transitional Justice through Dialogue and Training in cooperation with Advocacy Forum Nepal, steps for peace - Institut für Peacebuilding gGmbH and Peace Support Network (supported by TouchLife)
- participation in the informal working group „culture and conflict“ which is coordinated by Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen e.V., German
- a digital media concept to substitute the present online platform
- analysis and information gathering
- advocacy and fundraising